Saturday, September 12, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: The below information is from 2019 and should only be used as a guide for 2020’s race.
Updates for 2020’s Race:
1. USAT Certified Race Director!
2. Race More volunteers!
3. More course markings!
4. New finishing coral!!
Lincolnia Park Charity Tri – 2019
When: Sunday, September 15, 2019
What: Super sprint triathlon for charity – ages 5 and up
Where: Lincolnia Park Recreation Club
Here are a few links to get you started:
- Volunteer Registration – Help us put on another great event while also earning the volunteer event rate for your race.
- Race Registration – Be sure to register as a volunteer first, then use you Volunteer Discount Code to save at race registration.
- Facebook Event Page – share your excitement and last year’s race experience!
- Event Information – Course Description and Maps and other updates.
RESULTS FOR 2018 – https://my.racewire.com/results/35169
RESULTS FOR 2017 – http://www.amazingracetiming.com/events/2017/lincolnia-triathlon
PACKET PICK UP Saturday, September 14th (time TBA) AT RACE LOCATION
WILL ALSO HAVE HAND MADE JEWELRY STRAIGHT FROM KENYA FOR SALE
It’s fun and YOU can finish this one!! The whole family can race-solo or as a team!!
Professionally timed with awards by age and separate for male and female.
After race festivities include gourmet ice cream, massage, and draft beer for adults.
Proceeds support disadvantaged youth, including ACCA Child Development Center in Annandale, VA and Kisima Academy and Orphanage in Naitiri, Kenya.
Learn More: http://www.friendsofkisima.org – FTKI, a registered 501c3 charity
Distances by Age Group
Team adult- same as elite distance 300 m swim; 9 m bike; 2 m run
Team mixed age/family – 12- 14 yr distance 150m swim; 4.5 m bike; 1 m run
Elite men & women 300 m swim; 9 m bike; 2 m run
Adult men & women 150 m swim; 6 m bike; 2 m run
12-14 male & female 150m swim; 4.5 m bike; 1 m run
9 – 11 male & female 100 m swim; 3 m bike; 0.6 m run
8 & under male & female 50 m swim; 1.5 m bike; 0.6 m run
ADULTS /15 and up: Start Time ~7:00am (subject to change by Race Director until September 1, 2019)
Elite/Experienced/Adult Relay – Wave I
Age 15 and up – Wave II
Individual entry – $65
Team entry – $120/team
Youth: Start Time 7:45am all ages (subject to change by Race Director until September 1, 2019)
Ages 12-14/Mixed Age & Youth Relay – Wave I
Ages 9-11 – Wave II
Ages 8 and under – Wave III
Individual entry – $50
Team entry – $95/team
USAT Collegiate Division (TBA)!!!
2019 Volunteers Needed!
There is a volunteer registration page for signing up for volunteer duties for the 2019 FTKI Lincolnia Park Charity Triathlon.
Volunteers can also earn free race registration, get your free registration promocode when you sign up to volunteer.
- Media, Marketing and Social Media
- Expo and Packet Pick-up (set-up, support and close up)
- Course set-up (Sept 14th and morning of 15th)
- Course pack-up (Sept 15th)
- Posters/Sign (May, June, July or August)
- Sponsor Request and Thank You Letters
- Course Officials (Sept 14th and 15th)
- Lap Counters (Sept 15th)
THANKS to our 2018 SPONSORS!!!
For the Kids Internat’l, Regional Veterinary Referral Ctr, Caring Hands Animal Hospital-Alexandria, Capitol Airspace Group, Coyote Grille, Pinecrest Shell & Auto Repair, Springfield Lorton Dental Group, Columbia Pike Animal Hospital, Epic Families, Hayadi Salon, Gordon Biersch DC, Moorenko’s Ice Cream, Metro Run and Walk, PR Performance, Salon Michel and Spa, McCreary’s Tees