Saturday, September 12, 2020
PLEASE NOTE: The below information is from 2019 and should only be used as a guide for 2020’s race.
Updates for 2020’s Race:
1. USAT Certified Race Director!
2. Race More volunteers!
3. More course markings!
4. New finishing coral!!
Race Day: September 15, 2019
Packet Pick-up: September 14 TBA
Here are a few links to get you started:
- Event Information: FTKI’s Lincolnia Park Charity Triathlon
- Volunteer Registration – Help us put on another great event while also earning the volunteer event rate for your race.
- Race Registration – Be sure to register as a volunteer first, then use you Volunteer Discount Code to save at race registration.
- Facebook Event Page – share your excitement and last year’s race experience!
- Event Information – Course Description and Maps and other updates.
Distances are by Age Group
Team adult- same as elite distance
300 m swim; 9 mi bike; 2 m run
Team mixed age/family – 12- 14 yr distance
150m swim; 4.5 mi bike; 1 mi run
Elite men & women 300 m swim; 9 mi bike; 2 mi run
Adult men & women 150 m swim; 6 mi bike; 2 mi run
12-14 male & female 150m swim; 4.5 mi bike; 1 mi run
9 – 11 male & female 100 m swim; 3 mi bike; 0.6 mi run
8 & under male & female 50 m swim; 1.5 mi bike; 0.6 mi run
Swim – Pool
Bike course all Course Map
Run course 11 and under Course Map
Run course 12 and over Course Map